CRYSALLISSKIN.CO.UK – TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
Supplier Information: We are the supplier and our details are below:
a company registered in England and Wales, Company Registration Number 08999168 whose registered office and trading address is at 15 Bowden Row, Southcote Lane, Reading, Berkshire, England, RG30 3FJ.
Main E-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org, we are registered for VAT.
Unless we have agreed something different in writing with you before you place an order, the Terms and Conditions current when you order, together with the other terms and policies on this website, including, but not limited to, our Website Use Terms apply when you place an order to buy from us.
2 ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
(1) If you access any part of the website after completing a registration process (this may be before you place an order), then you are responsible for keeping the username, password and your account details confidential – please also see our Website Use Terms. We will not be liable for any type of loss or damage whatsoever resulting from your failure to do this.
(2) If you think there is a problem with the confidentiality of your account and/or details please email us immediately at email@example.com,
3 THE PRODUCTS AND PAYMENT
(1) Details of the products offered for sale are as displayed on the website and we comply with the law providing details about their main characteristics. Sometimes products may vary, for example when a manufacturer changes a pattern or size. What you see (particularly in so far as colours and shapes are concerned) depends on your display device and settings so we cannot guarantee that this will be accurate.
(2) Unless the product description says otherwise, we do not offer any guarantees.
(3) The Website may provide feedback, including feedback about the products, which is generally the opinion of others and we do not advise you to rely on it. For more information about Feedback and uploading onto the Website see our Website Use Terms
(4) Price and Payment – (a) The price of the products includes any VAT which may be due, and you must pay in full as you place the order, using one of the accepted payment methods, as shown on the Website. Delivery prices are provided at checkout, and please see our Shipping and Delivery policy at section 8.
(b) If there are problems with payment then we will immediately suspend or stop provision of products until we receive full cleared payment. We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue payment at the rate of 15% per annum and to recover all reasonable expenses incurred in obtaining your payment.
(5) Discounts and offers – All offers (such as discount vouchers, codes, special offers, promotions) are subject to availability and the terms and conditions of that offer. You can only use one offer per order, and they are not retrospective or transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of offers and cancel or withdraw them at any time, without notice.
(6) Personalised Products – Where your order includes any personalised product (any product which has been designed, made or adapted/changed to suit your needs and your order)
(a) You are responsible for providing the relevant information and/or materials (including include any applicable measurements) as described in the product information on the website at the time you place your order. Please be aware that we rely on the information and/or materials you provide.
(b) We always recommend that you
(i) keep a copy of anything which you upload (for example an image or text) and
(ii) use an insured and trackable method of posting if you send anything to us by post
(c) Whilst we take every reasonable care to look after anything which you send to us, we are not liable for any loss or damage so advise you to maintain adequate, valid and current insurance for this.
(d) Where applicable, once you have approved your design, we are not responsible if you subsequently change your mind or do not like the finished product.
(1) Please contact us before placing your order if you need any information or you have any queries since when you place an order with us you will have accepted all the terms and conditions and policies as displayed on the Website at the time of order.
(2) Once we accept your order, we will provide you with an order confirmation (the email which confirms and describes what you have ordered). We reserve the right to refuse any order.
(3) Please make sure that any product you want to buy is suitable for your needs before you place an order. Please also see our Responsibility for use of Products Policy at section 5.
(4) Except as expressly stated in the terms and conditions and policies on this website or those statutory warranties which apply by law, particularly to consumers,
(a) all warranties, whether express or implied, by operation of law or otherwise, are excluded and
(b) in so far as the law allows, we will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever as a result of any purchase. Your remedies are limited to damages which will not exceed £20 or the price of the products you purchased, whichever is greater.
(4) For shipping and delivery please see our Shipping and Delivery policy at section 8.
5 RESPONSIBILITY FOR USE OF PRODUCTS POLICY
(1) You are solely responsible for the use of any products supplied and should read the product’s description and check that they are suitable for your own use before you buy. Where appropriate, or where you feel necessary, please take relevant independent advice before buying or using a product.
(2) You should always use products only for the purposes for which they are intended, taking all care and precautions. Products should always be tested, used, stored and maintained in accordance with any applicable manufacturer’s guarantee, instructions, advice, guidance, licence and information. We will not be responsible for any damages or losses incurred because you fail to follow such guidance or to take appropriate action, precautions and care.
6 CONSUMER CANCELLATIONS POLICY
(1) Consumers (defined in s2(3) of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 as individuals buying wholly or mainly outside their trade, business, craft or profession) who buy at a distance (such as from a website, by email or phone) have the right to change their mind and cancel some orders. If this applies to you, then once you have received your order from us, you can change your mind and return the item to us. We advise you to check whether these rights apply to you before placing your order. You can contact us by email using the details provided in the Seller’s Information section.
(2) To return your order, please write to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Frances Atherstone, 15 Bowden Row, Southcote Lane, Reading, Berkshire, England, RG30 3FJ within 14 days after the date you receive your order (or receive the last item in your order if it is delivered in separate packages). We will then help you with returns. However, once you have cancelled in writing, unless we have agreed to arrange collection, items can be returned to us at Frances Atherstone, 15 Bowden Row, Southcote Lane, Reading, Berkshire, England, RG30 3FJ. We always advise that you return products using a service which provides you with proof of sending. Unless your item is faulty (see our Returns and Refunds Policy at section 7), then you are responsible for the costs of returning the items to us.
(3) The law says you can lose your right to cancel some products, such as where you:
- unseal goods that are not suitable for return if they are unsealed, due to health protection or hygiene reasons, such as earrings.
- combine goods with other goods after delivery so that they become inseparable.
(4) The law allows us to make a deduction from your refund if you handle the products more than is reasonably necessary (i.e. more than you would handle them in a shop).
(5) Unless you have lost the right to cancel, when you cancel an order for any product, we will refund the amount you paid for the products and the standard (basic) delivery costs (the cheapest option available). So, for example, if you have chosen any express or next day delivery options you will only be reimbursed the amount of our standard delivery costs.
(6) Where you are cancelling an order for products then we will refund you within 14 days of:
- the date we receive the products
- when you provide us with proof of sending products back to us
whichever is sooner. Refunds are made using the same payment method that you used to pay us, and with some payment methods refunds may take up to 7 days to reach your account.
7 RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY – For faulty or damaged Products
(1) We hope that your item reaches you in perfect condition but if you do not receive your order or you receive damaged or faulty items, or a product subsequently develops a fault please write to us by email at email@example.com or by post to Frances Atherstone, 15 Bowden Row, Southcote Lane, Reading, Berkshire, England, RG30 3FJ. Please contact us within 7 days of receipt or finding the fault, or the expected delivery, whichever is soonest. We will then assist you with information about the Returns Method – about how and when to return the item to us.
(2) Alternatively, return any faulty product to us using the postal address in the Supplier Information at the beginning of these terms.
(3) Where you have returned a faulty item to us then, once we have checked/tested the product, we will either offer you a replacement (if we are able to do this) or refund.
(4) We will not usually consider products to be faulty if the fault arises due to:
(a) abnormal use or working conditions, failure to follow instructions or guidance, misuse, alteration or unauthorised repair, wilful damage, improper maintenance or negligence on the part of any buyer, user or third party; or
(b) any subsequent mechanical, chemical, electrolytic or other damage, after delivery (when risk has passed to you), which is not due to a defect in the products.
(5) Non-receipt – If you do not receive your order then we will offer you the choice or a replacement or a refund.
(6) Refunds – (a) Refunds are made within 14 days of receipt of the faulty item by us. We will refund you the cost of the faulty item, the amount you paid for delivery to you and the reasonable or agreed amount that you paid to return it to us.
(b) Refunds are made using the same payment method that you used to pay us. Please bear in mind that some payment methods mean that a refund may take up to 7 days to reach your account.
8 SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
(1) (a) Shipping and delivery charges will be displayed on checkout and calculated for delivery to the shipping address you provide. You may be offered a range of shipping options.
(b) Where applicable, only standard (basic) delivery charges (the cheapest) are refundable, unless the product we send you is damaged or faulty – see the Returns and Refunds Policy at section 7.
(2) Where we offer free shipping then unless the product description or checkout says otherwise, this will be to an address in mainland England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
(3) Unless otherwise displayed in the product description, at checkout, or the order confirmation says otherwise, to comply with the law we aim to dispatch products to you within 14 days of the date of accepting your order. If there is going to be a delay, we’ll email you so you can cancel your order or choose another product. However, despatch and delivery times are only estimated, and we are not responsible for late delivery or unavailability of products.
(4) If we are unable to dispatch the exact product you have ordered then, at our discretion, we will either refund the price paid for that item or will email you to offer you an alternative item.
(5) You are responsible for taking delivery of products and if you are unable to take delivery of products, then we will arrange one redelivery. Products are your responsibility on delivery.
(6) (a) Some deliveries may require a signature on receipt (usually by someone aged 18 or over). Your signature, or that of someone on your behalf, confirms receipt of the products but also the state of the package received.
(b) When you receive your order, it is your responsibility to carefully examine both the package (before it is opened) and the products for any damage. If a package shows any signs of damage before it is opened, we ask that you please sign for the parcel, ‘Received Damaged’. Please then follow the instructions in our Returns and Refunds Policy at section 7 should a return be necessary.
9 CUSTOMER SERVICES – QUERIES AND COMPLAINTS
(1) Customer satisfaction is important to us. If you need any help, have any queries or complaints, or would like to suggest any improvements, please write to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Frances Atherstone, 15 Bowden Row, Southcote Lane, Reading, Berkshire, England, RG30 3FJ
(2) We aim to respond to any communication from customers within 14 days. If we think that it will take longer to deal with your issues, we’ll try to keep you informed.
(3) We are not bound by any trade or professional approved code of practice, code of conduct or alternative dispute resolution.
(4) (a) Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy at section 7 for faulty or damaged products.
(b) Please see our Consumer Cancellations Policy at section 6 if you want to cancel your order using your consumer rights
(c) Please see our Website Use Terms and Conditions If you have a complaint about our website.
(1) We reserve the right to transfer, sell, assign, delegate, convey, rent, subcontract or share all or any part of the rights, duties or obligations and provision of the Website.
(2) Notices should be sent to the email and/or postal addresses provided in the Proposal and will be deemed to be received when
- Sent by email – on the working day on which they were sent provided the sender has a valid successful delivery receipt.
- Sent by post by any tracked service, on the date that the relevant postal service obtains a record of receipt from or on behalf of the addressee.
(3) Force Majeure – We will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside our reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, accidents, war, fire, strikes, lock outs, failure of any communications including telecommunications or computer system, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and we are entitled to a reasonable extension of our obligations.
(4) Waiver –Nothing in our Agreement and no express or implied waiver by us in enforcing any of our rights shall prejudice our rights to do so in the future.
(5) Invalidity – Each clause or any part at all of our Agreement is to be regarded as independent of the others. This means that should any clause or any part at all of our Agreement be found to be unenforceable or invalid, it will be severed and will not affect the enforceability or validity of the rest of our Agreement.
(6) Governing Law – Our terms and conditions and policies will be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Our Agreement shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
OUR WEBSITE GIFT VOUCHER POLICY
(1) Where we offer Gift Vouchers (in any format) they can be used to buy items for sale on this website (subject to availability), but cannot be exchanged for products that have already been supplied to you or for cash and are not transferable for other benefit or value.
(2) You are responsible for providing the correct address (email or otherwise) for delivery of any gift voucher. We cannot be held responsible if, for example, you provide an incorrect email address.
(3) Gift vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months from the date they are issued unless expressly stated they are not. ( I give new customers £20 vouchers for next treatment and £15 vouchers for refer a friend)
(4) If the value of your order is less than the value of the Gift Voucher, then you will receive the balance in the form of another Gift Voucher.
(5) If the value of your order is more than the value of the Gift Voucher, then you will have to pay the balance due using one of our accepted methods of payment.
(6) If you return any item which has been purchased using a Gift Voucher, then you will be issued with a refund in the form of a Gift Voucher and returns are subject to our usual Refund and Returns Policy.
(7) We cannot accept any responsibility if a Gift Voucher is used without permission, lost, stolen, or destroyed and are unable to provide replacements.